Thursday 22 May 2008

Madden says baby looks like Richie

Madden says baby looks like Richie



Cradle Joel Madden has said that his freshly baby daughter looks like her mother, 'The Simple Life' star Nicole Richie.
In a blog, which he posted on the DCMA Collective internet site, Madden said: "I am last plate with my beautiful girlfriend and our mark freshly little daughter."
He as well confirmed the baby's name in the posting, referring to the neonate as Harlean Carpenter Wintertime.
Craze said: "She is 19 inches long and ontogenesis everyday already. We ar so blessed to have this beautiful little baby in our lives."
He said that his daughter "looks so much like her mama it's looney".
"She chow like a little maniac and she's actually sweet. She scantily ever cries, even when daddy is changing her diaper, and believe me I suck in when it comes to diapers, just I'm eruditeness," Craze said.




Sondre Lerche